Minka Eyeshadow Palette
- A magnetic palette full of extremely sparkly shimmers, duochromes, one multichrome and one halo - all of which consist of various textures. There are 2 matte shades included to compliment your look. 2.5 to 3 grams in each pan.
- Please note, these eyeshadows may appear to be glitters, however, this is a 100% glitter free eyeshadow palette with a unique, large sparkle formula.
- Minka is vegan and does not contain talc, glitter, oil or BHT.
- Formula is creamy and will need to be kept in a cool, dry place to maintain the formula consistency once opened. It cannot be kept in a wet or humid location. Some shades are a gel cream mixture (not a typical powder eyeshadow) and may move around when in transit or when you touch it - this is normal.
- Due to high amounts of shea butter in the shimmers, this formula may not be suitable for oily or sensitive eyelids. Please refer to the ingredient list below. There will be creasing and there may also be "shimmer fallout" .To help with both issues, a good eye primer is recommended. High amounts of shea butter in the eyeshadow cause a natural "nut" smell or something similar. This is normal. We do not use any type of "masking fragrance" to cover this odor. Please also be sure that you do not have an allergy to shea butter prior to purchase.
- May stain the skin. An oil based makeup remover is highly recommended for this formula.
- The shimmers work best when applied with the fingers vs. a brush.
- This palette has a mirror and eyeshadow base protector that needs to be removed in order to function properly. The outer packaging is made of 35%, vegan, faux leather. When you open the box, there may be a chemical smell from the packaging. This smell is a UV coat that we used to protect the "leather" and will fade over time. Please refer to the "what is upcycling" tab for more details.
- Note: variations in color settings, lighting and qualities of phone/tablet/computer screens, etc. may cause colors to appear different in person. Duochromes and multichromes may appear differently on the skin versus what's in the pan. Please use our product photos as a reference guide only.
- Minka Bundle includes four face palettes and one Minka palette. See photo.
- Please be sure of your purchase as this item is not refundable.
Paraben free and will expire approximately 1 year after opening.
Perform a patch test before using a new product. Patch testing involves applying a small amount of the product to the skin where you're unlikely to wash it away. Leave the product on the patch of skin for as long as it would normally be on the skin when wearing the product, to see if a reaction develops. Repeat for 7 to 10 days as a reaction may not happen immediately, so it is important to continue applying the product for this length of time. Please discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.
To avoid "shimmer or glitter fallout" and creasing, we suggest using a good eye primer prior to application.
Made and assembled in an SA 8000, ISO 9001, ISO 22716, GMP certified lab located in Hong Kong, China
Return & Cancellation Policy
Cancellations: excepted within 24 hours of placing your order. We are unable to change or add anything to your order. If you need to cancel after 24 hours, there is $6.00 charge. This includes preorders. We are unable to cancel an order if your order shipped. Please make sure that your order is accurate. Once the order is placed, we're unable to change it.
Cosmetics: We do not accept returns on any cosmetic/makeup item due to the nature of the product. All sales on eyeshadow and cosmetics are final once received. ⚠️Allergies Advisement: please read the ingredients list carefully to assure the item you are buying does not contain any ingredients you know you're allergic to. We do not offer refunds on cosmetics and all sales on cosmetic items are final.⚠️
Empty Magnetic Palettes: can be returned new or used within 10 days of your confirmed delivery date. You must return the original product box and packaging to receive your refund. Shipping on your original order is non-refundable.
Shipping Protection: If you took advantage of shipping protection at checkout and need to utilize the service, please contact us to file a claim. Shipping Protection is not refundable. See shipping protection terms of service for more details.
What Is Upcycling?
Upcycling means creating something new from discarded materials by repairing, refurbishing, or repurposing them. This process is done by machine and by hand and therefore there may be slight "flaws" in the packaging that cannot be avoided during the making proess. Please be aware of this before purchasing.
Though we can't do this with all of our products, we try and upcycle most of our products. Over 40% of our mirrors are refurbished. Once an item has been upcycled, it cannot be recycled because plastics can only be recycled once or twice before they can no longer be of use. Note: When you open the box/palette, there may be a chemical smell from the packaging. This smell is a UV coat that we used to protect the "leather" and is temporary.
Upcycling has no effect on the eyeshadow formula itself. All shades are removable and magnetic and can be stored in most magnetic palettes.
Use any of these codes to save 10% on your purchase.
Note: some eyeshadow bundles are not eligible for discounts.
|ANGESCHKA · ANITA · AMYLOVES|
BEAUTYCULT · BNBLAUREN10 · BRITTANYRAE · CORALIEROSE
DEBUTAWN · EARTH · ELEASE · FANCYFACE
HEATHER · HOTMESS · JAMILA · JULIA
|KARA · KHMAKEUP · LEAHJANAE|
|MAYA · MELINA · MILLY · PATTY10|
RADAR10 · SINI · SMITHYSONY · STEFF · YADI