Element 115 [Element One Fifteen]
- Element One Fifteen: Based off of the December, 2017, NY Times article entitled "Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program" and the many interviews with Bob Lazar from numerous UFO documentaries - Aliens are here.
- ⚠️Keep your palette in a cool, dry place. The shimmers in this palette are VERY shimmery and will require a good primer to prevent fallout and creasing. Please be aware of this before purchasing.⚠️
- Contains pressed pigments (UAP，NOT ROSWELL，S4, TEST SITE，CLASSIFIED，EXTRA TERRESTRIAL，TICK/TACK，GIMBAL VIDEO，REVERSE ENGINEER，THEY’RE HERE， CONSPIRACY，COMMANDER D.F.，SPECIMEN，PROPULSION)
which are not safe for eye use in the USA but are safe for eye use in EU.
- 100% free of glitter and mineral oil. This palette is vegan.
- Magnetic palette, with 23 mm, removable, magnetic pans.
- Please be aware of the following: Some shades in this palette will stain fair to medium skin tones. An oil based makeup remover is recommended.
- PACKAGING contains 35% recycled plastic (to help divert waste from landfills and reduce the end-user responsibility associated with recyclable or compostable materials). There may be a chemical smell when opening the box. This smell is a UV coat that we used to protect the faux leather and will fade over time. Contains a full size mirror.
- Note: variations in color settings, lighting and qualities of phone/tablet/computer screens, etc. may cause colors to appear different in person. Please use our product photos as a reference guide only.
- Please be certain of your purchase, as this item is not refundable. If you have questions about a product, contact us here.
UAP，NOT ROSWELL，S4, TEST SITE，CLASSIFIED，EXTRA TERRESTRIAL，TICK/TACK，GIMBAL VIDEO，REVERSE ENGINEER，THEY’RE HERE， CONSPIRACY，COMMANDER D.F.，SPECIMEN，PROPULSION Pressed pigments: Mica, Polybutene, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Octyldodecanol, C10-18 Triglycerides, Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Boron Nitride, Tin Oxide , Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol. May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 10 Lake (CI 47005), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Black 2 (CI 77266), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).(Not safe for eye use in the USA. Safe for eye use if in the EU).
Remaining Shades: Silica, Polybutene, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, C10-18 Triglycerides, Kaolin, Boron Nitride, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol. May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).
Paraben free and will expire 1 year after opening.
Perform a patch test before using a new product. Please discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. To avoid "shimmer or glitter fallout" and creasing, we suggest using a good eye primer prior to application.
Made and assembled in an SA 8000, ISO 9001, ISO 22716, GMP certified lab located in Hong Kong, China. *The mica for this palette is sourced from North Carolina, USA.
International & Domestic Shipping
DHL International Shipping = Delivered duties paid within 8 to 20 business days. Time frame for delivery is an estimate time and may vary due to local factors (ex. local mail strikes, short staff, etc). Only available for some countries. *Time frame does not include custom delays which can sometimes take up to 90 days.* Shipping, taxes and duties will be calculated at checkout. International shipments are subject to the import laws of their respective country’s customs department. Returned shipments will incur additional shipping charges as well as a $15.00 restock fee. This will be charged to your form of payment made at checkout. Read our full policy here.
Domestic Shipping: If your order is shipping to an address within the USA and totals $200.00 or more, a signature may be required for delivery. Any order shipping to DE or OR, will also require a signature for delivery. If you don't have anyone available to sign, please send us an email within 24 hours of placing your order and we will change it to normal delivery. Any orders returned due to the unavailability to sign will incur a $15.00 restocking fee. Over 95% of orders are shipped Priority Mail via USPS or ground shipping by UPS.
International and Domestic: Return to sender due to inaccurate address entry at checkout, or recipient unavailable to sign, will incur a $15.00 restocking fee.
Return & Cancellation Policy
Cancellations: excepted within 24 hours of placing your order. We are unable to change or add anything to your order. If you need to cancel after 24 hours, there is $6.00 charge. This includes preorders. We are unable to cancel an order if your order shipped. Please make sure that your order is accurate. Once the order is placed, we're unable to change it.
Cosmetics: We do not accept returns on any cosmetic/makeup item due to the nature of the product. All sales on eyeshadow and cosmetics are final once received. ⚠️Allergies Advisement: please read the ingredients list carefully to assure the item you are buying does not contain any ingredients you know you're allergic to. We do not offer refunds on cosmetics and all sales on cosmetic items are final.⚠️
Empty Magnetic Palettes: can be returned new or used within 10 days of your confirmed delivery date. You must return the original product box and packaging to receive your refund. Shipping on your original order is non-refundable.
Shipping Protection: If you took advantage of shipping protection at checkout and need to utilize the service, please contact us to file a claim. Shipping Protection is not refundable. See shipping protection terms of service for more details.
What Is Upcycling?
Upcycling means creating something new from discarded materials by repairing, refurbishing, or repurposing them. This process is done by machine and by hand and therefore there may be slight "flaws" in the packaging that cannot be avoided during the making proess. Please be aware of this before purchasing.
Though we can't do this with all of our products, we try and upcycle most of our products. Over 40% of our mirrors are refurbished. Once an item has been upcycled, it cannot be recycled because plastics can only be recycled once or twice before they can no longer be of use. Note: When you open the box/palette, there may be a chemical smell from the packaging. This smell is a UV coat that we used to protect the "leather" and is temporary.
Upcycling has no effect on the eyeshadow formula itself. All shades are removable and magnetic and can be stored in most magnetic palettes.
Use any of these codes to save 10% on your purchase.
Note: some eyeshadow bundles are not eligible for discounts.
|ANGESCHKA · ANITA · AMYLOVES|
BEAUTYCULT · BNBLAUREN10 · BRITTANYRAE · CORALIEROSE
DEBUTAWN · EARTH · ELEASE · FANCYFACE
HEATHER · HOTMESS · JAMILA · JULIA
|KARA · KHMAKEUP · LEAHJANAE|
|MAYA · MELINA · MILLY · PATTY10|
RADAR10 · SINI · SMITHYSONY · STEFF · YADI