- What is upcycling?
- Return Policy
- Limit of 1 palette per customer.
- This is a pre order that will ship by early March, however, if we can send it to you sooner, we will.
- This is an all shimmer palette full of sparkly pigments. There is no glitter, BHT, or white oil in this product.
- This palette has a new formula and contains talc. Please see the ingredients tab for full ingredient list.
- There are 3 multi-chromes (ACI1, ACI2, ACI12), 1 multi-chrome topper (ACI10), 2 shimmers (ACI3 and ACI4), and 6 sheer duochromes that were in the previous Plain Jane palette (ACI5,6,7,8,9,11) and ACI12 which was in the anniversary edition. There are 7 repeat shades from the original palette and one repeat shade from the anniversary palette (shades ACI4, ACI5, ACI6, ACI7, ACI8, ACI9, ACI11, ACI12)
- Each shade is removable, magnetic and will contain at least 1.8 grams of product in a 23 mm magnetic pan. The total net weight is 16 grams.
- Outer packaging is made of vegan, upcycled, plastic and faux leather. Inner packaging is made of upcycled paper and dyed using plant based dye.
- This palette has a mirror and eyeshadow base protector that needs to be removed in order to function properly.
- Note: variations in color settings, lighting and qualities of phone/tablet/computer screens, etc. may cause colors to appear different in person. Please use our product photos as a reference guide only.
- 14 day cancellation period. After that, your order cannot be changed, canceled or refunded.
- Contact us, if you have questions about a product.
ACI4, ACI6, ACI7, ACI11, : Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite,Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Phenyl Trimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Mica, Triethylhexanoin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl
Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Octadecene, C10-
18 Triglycerides, Hydrogenated Sunflower Seed Oil, Kaolin, Magnesium Stearate,
Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin,
Caprylyl Glycol. May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI
77491), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035),
Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).
Remaining shades: Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite,Tridecyl Trimellitate, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Stearyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octadecene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Hydrogenated Sunflower Seed Oil, Kaolin, Magnesium Stearate, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol. May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide, Black (CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).
Please discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.
Made in an SA 8000, ISO 9001, ISO 22716, GMP certified lab located in Shanghai, China
Upcycling means creating something new from discarded materials by repairing, refurbishing, or repurposing them. Though we can't do this with all of our products, we try and upcycle most of our products. Over 40% of our mirrors are refurbished. Once an item has been upcycled, it cannot be recycled because plastics can only be recycled once or twice before they can no longer be of use.
All sales on eyeshadow and premade eyeshadow palettes are final once received. We do not accept returns or exchanges. If you purchased shipping protection at checkout, and need to utilize the service, please contact us to file a claim. Shipping Protection is not refundable. See shipping protection terms of service for more details. Empty magnetic palettes can be returned new or used within 10 days of your confirmed delivery date. Shipping on your original order is non-refundable and returns are subject to a 15% fee due to a change in Shopify's terms of service (March 2021). Customer must pay the return shipping costs. Provided your order has not shipped out, or has not been placed in a shipping queue, you can email us within 24 hours to change your order or request cancellation. Changes to orders are subject to product availability.