- Our most beautiful palette to date, with fourteen (14) "precious gems"/opalescent, multi chromes and one (1) "semi-precious gem"/ duochromes. This palette is 100% free of talc, glitter, mineral/white oil and BHT. (This palette is vegan and contains 1 duochrome with translucent base and 14 iridescent multi chromes with translucent base.)
- ⚠️Keep your palette in a cool, dry place. The shimmers in this palette are VERY shimmery and will require a good primer to prevent fallout and creasing (there will be fallout with some shades). These eyeshadows work best when applied with a dense, stiff brush or with your fingers. Please be aware of this before purchasing.⚠️
- Some shades may stain the skin. An oil based makeup remover is highly recommended.
- Magnetic palette, with removable, magnetic pans. Each pan is approximately 2 grams.
- The outer packaging is made of 40%, upcycled, vegan, faux leather. (To help divert waste from landfills and reduce the end-user responsibility associated with recyclable or compostable materials. See upcycled tab for more details). When you open the box, there may be a chemical smell from the packaging. This smell is a UV coat that we used to protect the "leather" and will fade over time. Read more in the "What is upcycling tab".
- Note: variations in color settings, lighting and qualities of phone/tablet/computer screens, etc. may cause colors to appear different in person. Please use our product photos and videos as a reference guide only. The images on our website represent our colors as close as possible, however the actual color may appear different on everyone. The results of our colors may vary because they are dependent on a number of factors, including: monitor resolution and color settings, camera settings, lighting, skin tone, etc
- Shades: TIGER TAIL, GIRAFFE, LOWCROWN, TYRO, NARROW BELLIED, LONG SNOUT, PONTOH, SOFT CORAL, are multichrome pigments and not safe for eye use in the USA, however, they are safe for eye use in EU.
- Shade Pygmy Thorny is named Fypmy Thorny due to a local copyright issue with another company in Arapahoe County, Colorado.
- Some shades may apply sheer but can be built up.
- Please be sure of your purchase as this item is not refundable. Contact us here, if you have questions about a product.
TIGER TAIL, GIRAFFE, LOWCROWN, TYRO, NARROW BELLIED, LONG SNOUT, PONTOH, SOFT CORAL : pressed multichrome pigments (not safe for eye use in the USA. Safe for eye use in the EU and Asia. Please do not purchase if you're allergic to these types of pigments). Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Bis-Hydroxypropyl Dimethicone/SMDI Copolymer, Octyldodecanol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Stearyl Dimethicone, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Mica, Polybutene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, C10-18 Triglycerides, Octadecene, Kaolin, Boron Nitride, Hydrogenated Sunflower Seed Oil, Magnesium Stearate, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol. May Contain:Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 10 Lake (CI 47005), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985). Mica is DRC, conflict free.
Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035). Mica is DRC, conflict free.
Perform a patch test before using a new product. Please discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Patch testing involves applying a small amount of the product to the skin where you're unlikely to wash it away. Leave the product on the patch of skin for as long as it would normally be on the skin to see if a reaction develops. Repeat for 7 to 10 days as a reaction may not happen immediately, so it is important to continue applying the product for this length of time. Please discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.
To avoid "shimmer or glitter fallout" and creasing, we suggest using a good eye primer prior to application.
Made and assembled in an SA 8000, ISO 9001, ISO 22716, GMP certified lab located in Hong Kong, China. Mica is DRC, conflict free.
International & Domestic Shipping
Fedex & DHL International Shipping = Delivered duties unpaid within 8 to 20 business days. (Carrier surcharges to handle local custom and duties are the customer's responsibility.) Time frame for delivery is an estimate time and may vary due to COVID variants and other local factors (ex. local mail strikes). Only available for some countries. *Time frame does not include custom delays which can sometimes take up to 90 days.* Shipping will be calculated at checkout and will not include duties or taxes for international shipments. International shipments are subject to the import laws of their respective country’s customs department. Returned shipments due to non-payment of International fees (duties, taxes, VAT) will incur additional shipping charges as well as a $15.00 restock fee. This will be charged to your form of payment made at checkout. Read our full policy here.
Domestic Shipping: If your order is shipping to an address within the USA and totals $200.00 or more, a signature may be required for delivery. Any order shipping to DE or OR, will also require a signature for delivery. If you don't have anyone available to sign, please send us an email within 24 hours of placing your order and we will change it to normal delivery. Any orders returned due to the unavailability to sign will incur a $15.00 restocking fee. Over 95% of orders are shipped Priority Mail via USPS or ground shipping by UPS.
International and Domestic: Return to sender due to inaccurate address entry at checkout, recipient unavailable to sign, or non-payment of local custom/duties will incur a $15.00 restocking fee.
Return & Cancellation Policy
Cancellations: excepted within 24 hours of placing your order. We are unable to change or add anything to your order. If you need to cancel after 24 hours, there is $6.00 charge. This includes preorders. We are unable to cancel an order if your order shipped. Please make sure that your order is accurate. Once the order is placed, we're unable to change it.
Cosmetics: We do not accept returns on any cosmetic/makeup item due to the nature of the product. All sales on eyeshadow and cosmetics are final once received. We do not refund, return or replace products based on liking. Please buy responsibly.⚠️Allergies Advisement: please read the ingredients list carefully to assure the item you are buying does not contain any ingredients you know you're allergic to. We do not offer refunds on cosmetics and all sales on cosmetic items are final.⚠️
Empty Magnetic Palettes: can be returned new or used within 10 days of your confirmed delivery date. You must return the original product box and packaging to receive your refund. Shipping on your original order is non-refundable.
Shipping Protection: If you took advantage of shipping protection at checkout and need to utilize the service, please contact us to file a claim. Shipping Protection is not refundable. See shipping protection terms of service for more details.
What Is Upcycling?
Upcycling means creating something new from discarded materials by repairing, refurbishing, or repurposing them. This process is done by machine and by hand and therefore there may be slight "flaws" in the packaging that cannot be avoided during the making process. Please be aware of this before purchasing.
Though we can't do this with all of our products, we try and upcycle most of our products. Our foam is corn based and biodegradable over time. Over 40% of our mirrors are refurbished. Once an item has been upcycled, it cannot be recycled because plastics can only be recycled once or twice before they can no longer be of use. Note: When you open the box/palette, there may be a chemical smell from the packaging. This smell is a UV coat that we used to protect the palette as well as the foam and will fade over time. It is a necessary part of making an uncycled product "look pretty".
Upcycling has no effect on the eyeshadow formula itself. All shades are removable and magnetic and can be stored in most magnetic palettes. Please visit our FAQ section for further information.
Use any of these codes to save 10% on your purchase.
*Excludes Build Your Own Bundle and Gift Cards
Choisir les options