- Please Read Before Buying
- Repeat Shades
- Product Video
- Return & Cancelation Policy
- Affiliate/Promo Codes
- This is an all shimmer palette full of sparkly pigments for the eyes and face. There is no glitter (Polyethylene terephthalate, Polyurethane-11 or Polyurethane -33)BHT, parabens, or white oil in this product. This palette is vegan.
- ACI1, ACI7, ACI11, ACI6, ACI4 not intended for use around the immediate eye area (USA customers only).
- This palette has a new formula and contains talc & sunflower seed oil. Please see the ingredients tab for full ingredient list.
- There are 3 multi-chromes (ACI1, ACI2, ACI12), 1 multi-chrome topper (ACI10), 2 shimmers (ACI3 and ACI4), and 6 sheer duochromes.
- Magnetic pans. 23 mm pans.
- Outer packaging is made of vegan, upcycled, plastic and faux leather. Inner packaging is made of upcycled paper and dyed using plant based dye.
- This palette has a mirror and eyeshadow base protector that needs to be removed in order to function properly.
- Note: variations in color settings, lighting and qualities of phone/tablet/computer screens, etc. may cause colors to appear different in person. Please use our product photos as a reference guide only.
- Contact us, if you have questions about a product.
ACI4, ACI6, ACI7, ACI11, : Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite,Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Phenyl Trimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Mica, Triethylhexanoin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl
Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Octadecene, C10-
18 Triglycerides, Hydrogenated Sunflower Seed Oil, Kaolin, Magnesium Stearate,
Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin,
Caprylyl Glycol. May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI
77491), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035),
Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).
Remaining shades: Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite,Tridecyl Trimellitate, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Stearyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octadecene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Hydrogenated Sunflower Seed Oil, Kaolin, Magnesium Stearate, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol. May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide, Black (CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).
Perform a patch test before using a new product. Please discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. To avoid "shimmer or glitter fallout" we suggest using a primer similar to NYX glitter glue.
Made and assembled in an SA 8000, ISO 9001, ISO 22716, GMP certified lab located in Shanghai, China. Palette contains conflict free mica certified by DRC Conflict Free.
Seven shades are repeats from the original Plain Jane palette and they are ACI4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 11. There is one repeat shade from the Plain Jane Anniversary palette and that shade is ACI12. *ACI12 may not appear the same on the eye/face as the formula is new and a bit more pigmented.
All sales on eyeshadow and premade eyeshadow palettes are final once received. We do not accept returns or exchanges. Exception: Preorders. Please read our store policies before checkout on preorered items. There is a 25% fee for canceled preorders. If you purchased shipping protection at checkout, and need to utilize the service, please contact us to file a claim. Shipping Protection is not refundable. See shipping protection terms of service for more details. Empty magnetic palettes can be returned new or used within 10 days of your confirmed delivery date. Shipping on your original order is non-refundable and returns are subject to a 15% fee due to a change in Shopify's terms of service (March 2021). Customer must pay the return shipping costs. Orders now ship out within 24 to 72 hours. Provided your order has not shipped out, or has not been placed in a shipping queue, you can email us within 24 hours to change your order or request cancellation -USA residents only. Cancellation is not guaranteed. If you're outside of the USA, you can request cancellation within 24 hours. Cancellation is not guaranteed. We are unable to change or add anything to your order. Changes to orders are subject to product availability.
Use any of these codes to save 10% on your purchase.