- What is upcycling?
- Return Policy
- Limit of one palette per customer.
- This is a pre order that will ship by late February of 2022. If we can send it sooner, we will.
- A palette full of very sparkly duochromes, multichromes, two intense shimmers and two matte shades designed to compliment/intensify your sparkly eye. There is no glitter in this product.
- Each shade is removable, magnetic and will contain at least 3 grams of product in a 27 mm pan for a minimum total net weight of 36 grams.
- The outer packaging is made of upcycled, vegan, faux leather. When you open the box, there may be a chemical smell from the packaging. This smell is a UV coat that we used to protect the "leather" and will soon fade.
- This palette has a mirror and eyeshadow base protector that needs to be removed in order to function properly.
- Note: variations in color settings, lighting and qualities of phone/tablet/computer screens, etc. may cause colors to appear different in person. Please use our product photos as a reference guide only. (Shade ACI23 may vary)
- Please be sure of your purchase as this item is not refundable. Contact us here, if you have questions about a product.
Synthetic Mica, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Vegetable Glycerin, Squalane, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyisobutene, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides: (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 7749), Tin Oxide, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ultra Marine Blue.
Please discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.
Made in the USA
Upcycling means creating something new from discarded materials by repairing, refurbishing, or repurposing them. Though we can't do this with all of our products, we try and upcycle most of our products. Over 40% of our mirrors are refurbished. Once an item has been upcycled, it cannot be recycled because plastics can only be recycled once or twice before they can no longer be of use.
All sales on eyeshadow and premade eyeshadow palettes are final once received. We do not accept returns or exchanges. If you purchased shipping protection at checkout, and need to utilize the service, please contact us to file a claim. Shipping Protection is not refundable. See shipping protection terms of service for more details. Empty magnetic palettes can be returned new or used within 10 days of your confirmed delivery date. Shipping on your original order is non-refundable and returns are subject to a 15% fee due to a change in Shopify's terms of service (March 2021). Customer must pay the return shipping costs. Provided your order has not shipped out, or has not been placed in a shipping queue, you can email us within 24 hours to change your order or request cancellation. Changes to orders are subject to product availability.