- What is upcycling?
- Return Policy
- Limit of one palette per customer. Packaging may vary.
- This is a pre order that will ship by late February of 2022. If we can send it sooner, we will.
- A palette with two multichromes, one duochrome, five intense shimmers and two matte shades. Mix the two matte shades and create a beautiful blue. Free of glitter and talc.
- Please be aware of the following: Some shades in this palette will stain fair to medium skin tones. An oil based makeup remover is recommended.
- Outer packaging is made of upcycled, vegan, faux leather and when you open the box, there may be a chemical smell. This smell is a UV coat that we used to protect the "leather" and will soon fade.
- This palette has a mirror protector that needs to be removed in order for the mirror to function properly. There is also a removable protector at the eyeshadow base.
- Each shade is removable, magnetic and will contain at least 3 grams of product in a 27 mm pan for a minimum total net weight of 36 grams.
- Note: variations in color settings, lighting and qualities of phone/tablet/computer screens, etc. may cause colors to appear different in person. Please use our product photos as a reference guide only.
- Please be sure of your purchase as this item is not refundable. Contact us here, if you have questions about a product.
Synthetic Mica, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Vegetable Glycerin, Squalane, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyisobutene, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides: (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 7749), Tin Oxide, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ultra Marine Blue.
Please discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.
Made in the USA
Upcycling means creating something new from discarded materials by repairing, refurbishing, or repurposing them. Though we can't do this with all of our products, we try and upcycle most of our products. Over 40% of our mirrors are refurbished. Once an item has been upcycled, it cannot be recycled because plastics can only be recycled once or twice before they can no longer be of use.
All sales on eyeshadow and premade eyeshadow palettes are final once received. We do not accept returns or exchanges. If you purchased shipping protection at checkout, and need to utilize the service, please contact us to file a claim. Shipping Protection is not refundable. See shipping protection terms of service for more details. Empty magnetic palettes can be returned new or used within 10 days of your confirmed delivery date. Shipping on your original order is non-refundable and returns are subject to a 15% fee due to a change in Shopify's terms of service (March 2021). Customer must pay the return shipping costs. Provided your order has not shipped out, or has not been placed in a shipping queue, you can email us within 24 hours to change your order or request cancellation. Changes to orders are subject to product availability.