Heather Austin Palette
- This is our beautiful collaboration palette with the Youtube influencer @heatheraustinmakeup! We're still in shock about it, to be quite honest.
- The shimmers will require a good primer to avoid any eyeshadow fallout or creasing. Formula may not be suitable for sensitive eyelids. Please be aware of this before purchasing.
- Keep your palette in a cool, dry place. The shade "SCRUBS" is a gel cream mixture (not a typical powder eyeshadow) and may move around when in transit or when you touch it - this is normal.
- Contains 4 mattes, 3 multichromes, 1 multichrome topper, and 4 shimmers. Free of glitter, talc and mineral oil. This palette is vegan.
- Magnetic pans, 23 mm each in a magnetic palette.
- Some shades in this palette will stain fair to medium skin tones. An oil based makeup remover is recommended.
- NEW UPDATED PACKAGING: (see 5th photo) the base is made of 52% upcycled plastic (to help divert waste from landfills and reduce the end-user responsibility associated with recyclable or compostable materials). There may be a chemical smell when opening the box. This smell is a UV coat that we used to protect the faux leather and will soon fade.
- Note: variations in color settings, lighting and qualities of phone/tablet/computer screens, etc. may cause colors to appear different in person. Please use our product photos as a reference guide only.
- Please be sure of your purchase as this item is not refundable. Contact us here, if you have questions about a product.
Shimmers: Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Jojoba Oil, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Chondrus Crispus, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI77491), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).
Mattes: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Carnauba Wax (Vegan), Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, May Contain (+/-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci77499 (Iron Oxides).
Perform a patch test before using a new product. Please discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. To avoid "shimmer or glitter fallout" we suggest using a good primer before application.
Made and assembled in an SA 8000, ISO 9001, ISO 22716, GMP certified lab located in Shanghai, China
Fedex International Shipping = Delivered duties unpaid within 8 to 20 business days. (Carrier surcharges to handle local custom and duties are the customer's responbility.) Time frame for delivery is an estimate time and may vary due to COVID variants and other factors (ex. local mail strikes). Only available for some countries. *Time frame does not include custom delays which can sometimes take up to 90 days.* Shipping will be calculated at checkout and will not include duties or taxes for international shipments. International shipments are subject to the import laws of their respective country’s customs department. Returned shipments due to non-payment of International fees (duties, taxes, VAT) will incur additional shipping charges as well as a $15.00 restock fee. This will be charged to your form of payment made at checkout. Read our full policy here.
Domestic Shipping: If your order is shipping to an address within the USA and totals $200.00 or more, a signature may be required for delivery. Any order shipping to DE or OR, will also require a signature for delivery. If you don't have anyone available to sign, please send us an email within 24 hours of placing your order and we will change it to normal delivery. Any orders returned due to the unavailability to sign will incur a $15.00 restocking fee. Over 95% of orders are shipped Priority Mail via USPS or ground shipping by UPS.
International and Domestic: Return to sender due to inaccurate address entry at checkout, recipient unavailable to sign, or non-payment of local custom/duties will incur a $15.00 restocking fee.
Return & Cancellation Policy
Cancellations: excepted within 24 hours of placing your order. We are unable to change or add anything to your order. If you need to cancel after 24 hours, there is $6.00 charge. This includes preorders. We are unable to cancel an order if your order shipped. Please make sure that your order is accurate. Once the order is placed, we're unable to change it.
Cosmetics: We do not accept returns on any cosmetic/makeup item due to the nature of the product. All sales on eyeshadow and cosmetics are final once received. ⚠️Allergies Advisement: please read the ingredients list carefully to assure the item you are buying does not contain any ingredients you know you're allergic to. We do not offer refunds on cosmetics and all sales on cosmetic items are final.⚠️
Empty Magnetic Palettes: can be returned new or used within 10 days of your confirmed delivery date. You must return the original product box and packaging to receive your refund. Shipping on your original order is non-refundable.
Shipping Protection: If you took advantage of shipping protection at checkout and need to utilize the service, please contact us to file a claim. Shipping Protection is not refundable. See shipping protection terms of service for more details.
What Is Upcycling?
Upcycling means creating something new from discarded materials by repairing, refurbishing, or repurposing them. This process is done by machine and by hand and therefore there may be slight "flaws" in the packaging that cannot be avoided during the making proess. Please be aware of this before purchasing.
Though we can't do this with all of our products, we try and upcycle most of our products. Over 40% of our mirrors are refurbished. Once an item has been upcycled, it cannot be recycled because plastics can only be recycled once or twice before they can no longer be of use. Note: When you open the box/palette, there may be a chemical smell from the packaging. This smell is a UV coat that we used to protect the "leather" and is temporary.
Upcycling has no effect on the eyeshadow formula itself. All shades are removable and magnetic and can be stored in most magnetic palettes.
Use any of these codes to save 10% on your purchase.
*Excludes some bundles*